Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
GENERAL QUESTIONS | ORDER QUESTIONS
- Where are you located?
- 178 Greenwood Avenue, Bethel, CT 06801
- Where do I park?
- Our location has on-street parking. Municipal parking is available at the Bethel Public Library across the street and the "Old Train Station" which is where Broken Symmetry now resides. There are private lots nearby.
- What are your hours?
- Tuesday - Saturday 10 - 6pm | Sunday by Appointment| Monday Closed
- How do I contact you?
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If your order is time sensitive, please call us to confirm availability.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order, you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in stock orders we strive to ship them within 7 business day and delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. For orders with out of stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express and if you're picking up in store, you may pay in cash.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.