Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure
Argentina is the eighth largest country in the world and also one of the most beguiling and diverse. Be inspired to visit by the new edition of Insight Guide Argentina, a comprehensive full-color guide to this fascinating and dramatically beautiful country, from the alluring capital Buenos Aires to the wide-open spaces and glacial landscape of Patagonia. Inside Insight Guide Argentina
About Insight Guides
- A fully-overhauled edition by our expert South America author.
- Stunning, specially-commissioned new photography that brings this fascinating country and its people to life.
- Highlights of the country's top attractions, including the thrilling Iguaz Falls, the colourful Quebrada de Humahuaca and the immense Perito Moreno glacier in our Best of Argentina.
- Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover the whole country from the colonial charms of Buenos Aires to the wine-growing region of Mendoza and the Cuyo.
- Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip, including our independent selection of the best restaurants.
: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure. 'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.'
- Wanderlust Magazine.