Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure Insight Guide Oman and the UAE
is an essential guide to two jewels of the Middle East, brought to life with hundreds of evocative photographs. Our inspirational Best of Oman and the UAE section highlights the countries' unmissable sights and experiences, while a comprehensive Travel Tips section gives you all the practical information you need to plan your trip, and our selective listings bring you the best restaurants and activities on offer. Lavish magazine-style features offer a unique insight into contemporary life in Oman and the UAE, from religion to sports to expatriate communities. A detailed Places section, with full-color maps cross-referenced to the lively narrative written by our local author, guides you around the two countries, from the skyscrapers of Dubai to the remote wilderness of Oman's Empty Quarter. Inside Insight Guide Oman and the UAE:
About Insight Guides
- A fully-overhauled edition
- Stunning, specially-commissioned photography that brings these enchanting countries and their people to life.
- Highlights of the countries' top attractions, including awe-inspiring architecture, bustling souqs, remote wadis, and monumental forts in our Best of Oman and the UAE.
- Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover the whole of both countries from ultra-modern cities to time-warped mudbrick mountain villages.
- Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip, including our independent selection of the best restaurants.
- Free app for every customer.
: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure. 'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.'
- Wanderlust Magazine.